Google
 

Friday, May 23, 2008

Cloud

Post dated 07/23/08
I wanted to walk in the rain now, it had been falling for a while, felt like it, figured it would clear my head. Seriously upset about something I'd just read. Stepped outside and started walking and it was raining but a few seconds later rain decided to stop. It was funny, like those cartoons where the raining cloud follows the character, but reversed: raining cloud was clearly avoiding me. Then looked up and all the grey skies had vanished, like magic. So went back home thinking what the... I want my rain!. It's been 10 minutes and grey skies are back...incredible-
Incredible too that I'm supposed to be trimming this blog to make it more serious... and then I go and write this...oh my.
********************************************************************************** *******************************************************************************

No comments: