Google
 

Monday, September 15, 2008

More Tower pics - view of stage from different seats + Row E

Ok, so "Cheech tix person" went to the Tower last weekend and sent me a few pics to post, different views of the stage from different seats, here they go (they're a little zoomed but taken with a phone):
1. Standing In ISLE in orchestra row FF:

2.LOGE CTR LGROW CC, seats 105 and 7:

3. LOWER BALCONY last row:

He asked me to "make sure you put you can see the stage amazingly anywhere and clearly!!!!!!!"
Thanks to "chech tix" once again, it's people like that one I made this blog for.

...And I went back to the Tower in October 08 and took this pic of Row E (right side), which is peculiar because of what it has in front of it, just so you know...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks so much these pictures and your charts helped me figure out where my seats are going to be! :D

infotaupe said...

Cool. Much appreciated!

Anonymous said...

great site! it really brings back memories. I spent many a night at the Tower in the late 80's/early 90's. I can honestly say it's one of the best places in the world to see a show, not a bad seat in the house. My favorite shows were Depeche Mode and Echo & the Bunnymen, I totally got on stage!!!

infotaupe said...

Thanks! btw both groups are still very active, maybe you can catch them live again?!.

Anonymous said...

i have a quick question. me and my boyfriend got tixs to see meek mill on april 5th, it just says for the section pit-genadm. but then it say g3 for section? can anyone explain this to me and help me find out where exactly the seats are? please and thank you[: