Google
 

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's...



Ok, Valentine's day, not much going on in the music world around this theme. Only thing I've come across is a new EP that The bird and the Bee have released with this day in mind. I know, some will find them very whatever, but their music really works for me, you can't listen to "deeper turmoil" all the time, need lighter stuff to counterbalance. Plus, there's more to it than it may seem at first. So, back to the subject, all the songs are lovey dovey and you can click here and send an e-card to your loved one, but careful, you should know first that these two have a sort of twisted sense of humour, so the song they've chosen is a cover of "Tonight you belong to me" (affair...) It still sounds really sweet.
You can also listen to two more of their new songs in their myspace, like "The last day of our love" (select it), curiously it sounds a lot like a song I used to listen to, Mono's Life in Mono.

By the way, do you know where was the sign I took the picture of?. Here (top terrace...Cape May lighthouse):

Don't get it, to me looks like the perfect spot to go for a shout!!!

No comments: